July 21, 2017
To celebrate our new collection launching, this Friday Favorites features some new products that you'll see in the shop Wednesday. Many of you have been asking for gifts that encourage relaxation, pampering, and little luxuries. So, I've created a line of gifts that allow everyone to enjoy a little escape right at home.
Think of this new collection as a way to honor the special ladies in your life...whether it be a celebratory gesture, or a much needed pick-me-up.
favorite staycation essentials
from left to right: cashmere socks, dark chocolate, champagne, body scrub, bath fizz, candle, tea, shortbread, pajamas
And if you just can't wait until next Wednesday, here are 9 quick and easy ways to turn tonight into a mini staycation.
9 easy ways to create a staycation tonight
1. Draw a hot bath and add some bath salts or a bath fizz (my favorites are included in the new collection!).
2. Pop open that special bottle of wine you've been saving. Come on, just go for it.
3. Grab or make a spa-like dinner. I love this one from Camille Styles. And don't forget to treat yourself to some dessert. If you're a Dallasite, pop into Bird Bakery and grab a little something sweet.
4. Create an at-home face mask if you don't use one regularly. I have oily skin, so I combine an egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1/2 cup of oatmeal. Leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes and remove with warm water (and moisturize!).
5. Make some spa water with san pellegrino and cucumber, or a refreshing mocktail like this grapefruit lime spritzer. If you want something more soothing than refreshing, make a cup of hot tea.
6. Burn a candle. Scent plays such a huge role in relaxation. My favorite candle right now is Maison Louis Marie's L'Etang Noir (psst...available in the shop on Wednesday!).
via ophelia ruth
7. Stop by the store and grab a big stack of magazines. Flipping through magazines is my favorite way to spend "me time."
8. Put on a pair of soft pajamas or a robe...and just relax.
9. Invite your best girls over and make it a party!
Keep an eye out for the new collection, launching this Wednesday, July 26th. If you sign up for our email list, we'll send you a quick note when the collection is live (plus a special offer!).
I hope you have a relaxing weekend!
July 26, 2017
Great ideas, Emily. Inspiring to read and to think about. Now, to do it….
July 28, 2017
July 14, 2017
July 07, 2017
ARE YOU ON THE LIST?
sign up to receive exclusive offers and content